The following provides the Traffic membership with a summary of certain important policies and procedures as they relate to your financial obligations. It's important to note when the obligations are required to be in place to retain membership in good standing.
A. Premium Installments + Deductible Payments
- 12 Equal monthly installments
- Deductible payments are due 15 days from invoice
*Failure to pay premiums would result in cancellation of coverage.
B. Security Collateral Requirement (either cash or letter of credit)
- Collateral is required to be in place within 60 days of inception date for New Members.
- Collateral is required to be in place prior to March 1st renewal date for all Members with less than 3 full years.
- collateral is required to be in place prior to April 1st for all Members with 3 full years.
C. Quarterly Billing Dates
- March 1st
- June 1st
- September 1st
- December 1st